Monday, April 30, 2012

Inu Neko - CH01 - Release!

Here's our first release. It's chapter 1 from Inu Neko, a one-shot from Hatsuki Kyo. Not much else to say, releases will probably be relatively slow due to other projects. But the goal is to get through the whole thing.

If you decide to use our work on any other site please leave the credits page in there. Not asking much else.

Synopsis from baka-updates:

"So your a high school student and love your teacher. Why? Well, big boobs, nice ass, etc. However, your “sister” loves you. Almost seems like a story with no end. Problems arise as expected and such, but what if your teacher that you love and your "sister’s" soul interchanged and switched bodies. Which one will you love now? "

Links:
http://www.mediafire.com/?iumz4cctcqzx9ys
http://depositfiles.com/files/y5cz9fyku
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/1EXD6TFI/_Hatsuki_Kyo__Inuneko_chapter_1_1_0.rar
http://exhentai.org/g/487400/53687697ad/

13 comments:

  1. thanks for the releases,
    seems interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the release looking forward to many more :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great chapter! Thnx for picking this up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a raw copy of this laying around for years. Glad someone's finally getting around to scanlating what seems to be an excellent story! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anymore releases to come?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The chapter's been done for a while, editor has been busy. It should be here hopefully by the end of the week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any life here? Even a response would be comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Editor has been long gone for a while now. I couldn't do much without one. I handed the script, about a month ago, over to a friend's group. They're going to get it up at some point and time. I'll be sure to post here when it's up.

    Personally I haven't had much time to translate manga. I've been spending most of my personal time studying Japanese and translating pre-modern Japanese (genji,heike, basho) for classes when I actually do translation. College life ;_;

    If there are any willing editors out there, that do a good job and take pride in there work, maybe I can have them help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this manga, especially since it involves a body swap and a romantic plot. Too bad the rest of the chapters haven't been published in English. Perhaps I could do the editingr? I have the necessary tools, I even cleaned up and redrawn the cover of the second chapter. I could send it to you if you're interested.

      Delete
  9. awesome chapter,,,,,,plzz keep doing the work and plzz dont stop gr8 chp guyzz...waiting for nrxt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you at least have the raws? You didnt even get to the body swap yet....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this manga, especially since it involves a body swap and a romantic plot. Too bad the rest of the chapters haven't been published in English. Perhaps I could be the editor? I have the necessary tools, I even cleaned up and redrawn the cover of the second chapter. I could send it to you if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete